The designing of your company website should be taken as seriously as the location of your street office, or even more. Website must able to attract potential customers. There are many factors to consider when design a website, but an optimised web site is a basis on which the success of an online business is built. Do you need optimised web site?
Know about the SEO benefits
We are an SEO Agency and we are going to review some SEO benefits that we can obtain with a good web optimisation of our page:
- The investment is fixed. At SEO level the agencies work with a monthly fee, charging you for performing the service and meeting the established objectives. However, if you decide to invest in advertising on Google (Google Adwords / Ads) the investment will depend on the campaign, objectives, and competition at that time. By investing in SEO you know what you pay each month and for what purpose you are paying it.
- Attract qualified traffic to your website. That is, potential customers. A good SEO strategy manages to multiply the number of contact forms, calls or actions within your website in the medium term, being carried out by true potential clients. Thus your site becomes a real channel of sales to your commercial department.
- The profitability of performing SEO is high. This means that you not only recover the investment but you get ample benefits. Making SEO positioning attracts new customers, this being a much cheaper channel than other more conventional ones.
- If you don’t appear, you don’t exist. It seems logical but many companies do not understand it yet. More than 70% of purchases begin on Google, so if you do not appear as a purchase option for your customer, you cease to be part of the purchase possibility within your perception. It is also important to position yourself with your most profitable criteria within the first 3 positions of Google being the ones with the highest qualified traffic. More than 90% of clicks stay on the first page of results
- It is more durable than advertising. When you pay to appear in a search engine, at the time you run out of budget your presence also ends. On the other hand, if you do SEO even if you stop doing it for some reason, the work does not disappear quickly but remains for time. Obviously it will not be forever and will depend on what your competition is doing as well as the changes in the algorithm of the search engine itself.
- Create a brand image. SEO generates trust, security and brand towards your potential customers. Appearing on Google gives the feeling of importance and strength, two fundamental characteristics for online shopping. It also helps brand recall by behaving as an advertising medium.
- It is also good for social networks. Having traffic on your website (qualified) will also make it drift to your social networks, where your job will be to retain that customer. The more optimised all online channels and media are, the better the communication and loyalty with your customers will be, so your benefits will be greater.
- Users click more on organic results than on sponsored ones, although a combined SEO and SEM strategy is much more effective.
How to get SEO position?
Obviously the best way to get a good web or SEO positioning is to leave it in the hands of professional SEO consultants, in general, the results take a while to arrive, but with work and perseverance, they arrive.