On-Page Optimization Services
SEO is a very common term in today’s time. Generally, SEO is split into two categories:
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
With the help of On-Page SEO, we do everything on your website to increase your ranking. On-page SEO is the process of optimizing every web page of your site in order to achieve a higher ranking in the Search Engine Results Pages. Generally, on-page SEO is responsible for both technical SEO and the content of your web pages.
How we improve your On-page SEO?
We make use of several techniques for providing higher Ranking:
1. Content Quality
Content quality plays a very important role in SEO. We always make sure to provide your website with great content.
What good content includes?
- Original content
- Content that includes text as well
- Well-researched content
- Useful content
2. Page titles and Meta Description
Search engines read your pages and check the page title, description of the page, headings and the content. We always make sure to put that content and titles which suit the page and are relevant. Moreover, we provide each page with a unique title for helping both search engines and users to understand the page. Our professionals understand the importance of title for on-page.
How we optimize the page title?
- Adding keywords at the beginning of page titles
- Short and descriptive titles
- Including numbers and power words
- Excluding the domain in the title
How we optimize Meta description?
- By avoiding auto-generated descriptions
- Adding target keywords in the description
3. Content SEO
Content SEO is a major part of on-page SEO and has a lot to do with optimizing the actual content for the target keyword.
Before publishing the content we perform various steps:
- Keyword research
- LSI Keyword
4. Headings and content formatting
A page needs to be properly formed. We make use of H1 tag at least once in every page. Moreover, we either choose the same <title> and <h1> tag or provide an alternative title for the heading. Because the search engines usually display the results which are available in the title tag.
Our professionals don’t just throw text on pages, they really work very hard to make it readable.
• They make use of the following formats:
• Use bold, underline or italics for highlighting
• Good font size
• Splitting of text in small paragraphs
• Enough spacing between paragraphs
• Make use of CSS for creating sections
5. Images and other multimedia elements
We usually make use of images to make the page for interesting.
Best practices followed by us:
• Use of original images
• Optimizing the size of images
• Using descriptive filenames
• Making use of a content delivery network
• ALT Tag for describing the image
6. URL Optimization
Optimizing the URLS is the most important step for maximizing SEO. It usually has 2 parts:
URL Optimization: A permanent link is the unique URL of each page.
URL structure: We include search engine friendly URLs for each of your page. Usually shorter URLs perform better in search engine results.
7. Site speed
Whether being viewed on a mobile phone or a desktop it is very important for your site to load quickly. Moreover, when it comes to on-page SEO, page speed holds a very important place. We usually check your website’s speed using Google’s Page Speed Insights tools.